Bars Dodgem Bars Dodgem

Not Bad

Despite its simplicity, the gameplay is addictive because of the never-ending nature of the game. The graphics aren't bad. I wouldn't say this game stands out as an amazing game... but I'd say it's definitely a keeper.
-Atomicus
(Sharkzilla) ;)

DeadSoulReaper responds:

Thanks SHARKY

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Interesting

I have to admit, this an incredibly unique game. The premise of setting "levels" at the various switches in a song is... quite simply very cool. I can't say much for the graphics of the game, I would have kept playing until completion but I simply could not keep looking at it, it was going to give me a migraine. Some of those lighter objects (background targets included) were blurring my vision like there was no tomorrow. The fact that the asterisks not only move in conjunction with the music but also follow the mouse icon (a lightbulb? why a lightbulb?) is very impressive. Once again the lighter asterisks are the bane though, they make it VERY difficult to progress. Also the shape surrounding the asterisks that cause the game to stop seem a touch unfair (boxes are not conforming to the shape of an asterisk. Sound quality was very good, but I must say that you should ensure to credit Daft Punk for the music AND the title, although I didn't get the chance to play through to the end. Overall I'd say it was your ingenuity rather than the graphics that make your game quite excellent.

Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1 Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1

It would be better if...

I think you should make the keys a bit easier for people like me with laptops who don't have free a free hand mouse. My "mouse" is a touch pad so I can't just use one finger to shoot and my hand to aim. I'm also lefty, I use my left hand to control the mouse which means my left hand would get in the way of my getting to the keys so I can reload and slash. That and there should be more health.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

PHAT

My best word for this is PHAT, or maybe bling-bling... or maybe it doesn't matter what I say about it it's just really good. I think this is a perfect candidate for an arcade game where you have a gun to hold onto (Area 51, Evil Dead, etc. [disclaimer: I only use these names as references]). But I agree that for newgrounds you need some kind of crosshair and use a key changing thingy (getkey??? shows my limited knowledge doesn't it?!). Anyway, awesome work!

Worm Warrior Worm Warrior

Not too bad

The controls are rough when you have a laptop with a sensor pad, but otherwise good job. I would work on the drawings some.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Really Great!

I think that there is essentially nothing wrong with this game. The biggest (and incredibly annoying) problem is clicking out of the window and lack of ability to control. I use a laptop, so my mouse is really a sensor pad... this sensor pad makes mouse use VERY difficult on games like this, so if it's at all possible I would recommend using some other control in order to "ease" the "pain" of those of us who have a) no skill or b) a bad mouse. At that point it would make tha game a little easier so you might be able to incorporate lives/continues/health or whatever. Thanks.
-Atomicus

Gold Miner Gold Miner

Ok...

The game is good still (I reviewed the original submission). But something happened that is causing the game to load and have almost no time to get anything done. Within about a minute the asteroid hit (and before you can deploy any handworkers there is a monster coming). Anyway, I think that this game most certainly does deserve good reviews until you've worked out all the "bugs". Keep it up!

Kentucky Space Battles Kentucky Space Battles

Pretty good

I like this game. It looks like Sopwith, an old game on old computers that made the plane stall a lot easier. And it didn't have missles. Oh well, I though it was awesome!

Fart Dictionary Fart Dictionary

Dude

That was a good chuckle

Malapa's Challenge Malapa's Challenge

Redundancy

I think it's a great game... just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really repetitive. That's the sad thing too, cause it's so addictive. The storyline doesn't progress very fast, in fact it reminds me of molasses. Nevertheless, great game, good job.